QuickBooks Enterprise error relates to the H202 QB Multiuser Operational Mode. This happens when users try to reach the QB company data file which is placed on another system, and QuickBooks can not reach the server on that system. When you call on QuickBooks Support Phone Number the team will let you know this error code is facing by many users. When they try to open the company data file on the multi-user mode. Also, they will provide the best methods to fix this error code.
Methods for fixing the QuickBooks enterprise error H202
Method 1- verify the host procedure
The error code H202 is often done in a multi-user mode where a system (server) acts as a host, you need to ensure that by following the steps related to each system or workstation, just one Enable hosting options in the system.
- First of all, open the QB accounting software by twice click on the QB icon. Also, you have to navigate in the data file > > Utilities.
- You will be able to view the multi-user access option hosted on that list which is visible, it means that this system is not hosting the file and it is safe to go to the next system. Ensure that if you look at this option you will not change anything.
- You will notice the stop hosting multi-user access when you click on the data file. Then you need to click on this option which will help you to prevent this system from being the host.
- Again apply the same process for all system except for the real host.
Method 2- Check the proper services are running or not
- When you use the windows version which is older than Windows 10, then you have to access the service which is running in your system. And click on the start option & navigate in the run dialog box.
- Now, in the dialog box, you have to write “service.MSC” & wait unless service open.
- When you use the Windows 10, then you are allowed to access service by pressing the Ctrl plus shift plus Esc key on your keyboard in correct order to bring the task manager.
- Then in the task manager, you need to navigate in the service tab. And tap on the open service at the bottom corner of the windows. Also, tap on the gear icon.
After successfully opening the service, you have to follow all the onscreen instruction
- By clicking on the column name in order for sorting the service in alphabetical order, you have to locate the QBDBXX.
- Tap on the properties and again right-click on the service.
- Also, you need to navigate to the startup type & set it to the automated. But you will have to ensure that it’s service status id started or running.
- When you got the warning message “stop the process” then you need to tap in the start option which is placed in the properties windows before action.
- Select the recovery tab, and you need to locate the first failure option & select the restart the service.
If you are getting confuse with the given methods to fix the QuickBooks Enterprise Error H202. Then, you do not get to more hesitate just make a call on quickbookssupportphonenumber. By making the connection with the Intuit certified team you will get more beneficial information.